hi guys,, check this cool gear from parker, i found it when i looking for some information about parker. Combines cutting-edge MIDI technology with innovative Parker designs.
Utilizing plug-and-play connectivity, the Fly Mojo MIDI Guitar allows players to create a world of unique tones with the simplicity and quality that musicians have come to expect from Parker. The Fly Mojo MIDI Guitar features a Roland GK-KIT-GT3 Divided Pickup that allows for full integration with the Roland V-Guitar System, GR-20 Guitar Synthesizer, or any BOSS GK Effect pedals.
Along with the MIDI capability, the Parker guitar features Seymour Duncan Jazz (neck) and JB (bridge) pickups, Sperzel Trim-Lok tuners, a Parker custom vibrato bridge, and an exclusive Fishman Piezo electronics system. The Fly Mojo MIDI neck is constructed from a carbon glass epoxy fretboard fused to a single solid piece of mahogany.
Parker Fly Mojo MIDI Electric Guitar Specifications:
* Tones/Sounds: Thick, warm and heavy sounds
* Body Wood: Mahogany
* Neck-body Joint: Reinforced carved multiple finger joint
* Neck wood: One-piece mahogany
* fretBoard: Carbon-glass-epoxy .020" composite
* Fretboard shape: 10"- 13" compound radius
* Neck shape: Wide, regular
* Fret size: .045" high, .095" wide
* Nut: GraphTech
* Nut width: 1.68"
* Scale: 25-1/2",
* # of Frets: 24
* Fret material: Hardened stainless steel
* String Spacing: Bridge: 2.14" Nut: 1.43"
* Truss Rod: Dual function truss rod
* Bridge: Parker custom cast aluminum vibrato bridge, stainless steel saddles
* Vibrato System: Custom flat spring with balance adjustment, 3-mode step stop: fixed, bend down only. or floating
* Tuners: Sperzel locking
* Magnetic pickups: Seymour Duncan Jazz (neck) and JB (bridge) Humbuckers
* Pickup selector: 3-way with push/pull coil tap
* Piezo system: 6-element Fishman piezo
* PreAmp/Mixer: New and improved Active Custom Fishman stereo preamp
* Other Controls: Volume, Vone with push-pull coil tap; Piezo volume, Pickup/Piezo 3-way selector
* Output: Split stereo or summed mono; "smart switching" jack
* Finish: Polyurethane
* Weight: 5 pounds
* Strings: D'Addario EXL 120, .009" - .042"
* Case/Bag: Parker Fly custom hard case
Parker Fly Mojo MIDI Electric Guitar Features:
* MIDI support utilizing The Roland Gk-Kt-Gt3 Divided Pickup kit
* Seymour Duncan Jazz (neck) and JB (bridge) Pickups, exclusive Fishman Electronics system
* Solid one-piece mahogany body and neck coated with a carbon glass epoxy
* Sperzel Trim-Lok tuners
* plug and play Integration with Roland V-Guitar System, Gr-20 Guitar Synthesizer, or any BOSS GK Effect pedals
* Parker custom-cast aluminum vibrato bridge, stainless steel saddles
* Seymour Duncan Jazz (neck) and JB (bridge) magnetic pickups
* 3-way mag pickup selection with push-pull coil tap
* Custom Fishman piezos and stereo voltage-doubled pre-amp
* Custom Parker vibrato system
* 5 lb.
Parker Fly Mojo MIDI Electric Guitar Includes:
* custom hardshell case
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Posted by modernrock
more : - Gear reviews
more : - Gear reviews
Since 1909, Ludwig has been making exceptionally crafted percussion products for drummers of all styles. During the 100th Anniversary year, Ludwig is proud to announce the release of the Ludwig Anniversary Edition Stainless Steel Pro Beat outfit.
The 1970's were a time of great innovation at Ludwig's Damen Avenue facility. True to Ludwig's tradition of innovation, these stainless steel kits were forged for unprecedented volume, sustain, and power in heavy music. Ludwig's new Anniversary Edition Stainless Steel Pro Beat outfit is a true testament to our timeless roots. Only 100 kits will be made available, all of them hand-rolled and tooled by drum smith Ronn Dunnett.
The first 50 made will feature a polished chrome steel finish and brass hardware; the second 50 with brushed stainless finish and chrome hardware. This ultra-thin stainless shell and bearing edge on each drum creates a tone of such enormity that they simply have to be experienced to be believed. "Each drum in this collection tells a story," says Symphonic Percussion Director of Marketing Jim Catalano. "There is so much history that is represented in these drums and they are truly something special."
These models will be limited to 100 pieces each worldwide
for more information, visit their web site at http://www.ludwig-drums.com/.