hi guys,, check this cool gear from parker, i found it when i looking for some information about parker. Combines cutting-edge MIDI technology with innovative Parker designs.
Utilizing plug-and-play connectivity, the Fly Mojo MIDI Guitar allows players to create a world of unique tones with the simplicity and quality that musicians have come to expect from Parker. The Fly Mojo MIDI Guitar features a Roland GK-KIT-GT3 Divided Pickup that allows for full integration with the Roland V-Guitar System, GR-20 Guitar Synthesizer, or any BOSS GK Effect pedals.
Along with the MIDI capability, the Parker guitar features Seymour Duncan Jazz (neck) and JB (bridge) pickups, Sperzel Trim-Lok tuners, a Parker custom vibrato bridge, and an exclusive Fishman Piezo electronics system. The Fly Mojo MIDI neck is constructed from a carbon glass epoxy fretboard fused to a single solid piece of mahogany.
Parker Fly Mojo MIDI Electric Guitar Specifications:
* Tones/Sounds: Thick, warm and heavy sounds
* Body Wood: Mahogany
* Neck-body Joint: Reinforced carved multiple finger joint
* Neck wood: One-piece mahogany
* fretBoard: Carbon-glass-epoxy .020" composite
* Fretboard shape: 10"- 13" compound radius
* Neck shape: Wide, regular
* Fret size: .045" high, .095" wide
* Nut: GraphTech
* Nut width: 1.68"
* Scale: 25-1/2",
* # of Frets: 24
* Fret material: Hardened stainless steel
* String Spacing: Bridge: 2.14" Nut: 1.43"
* Truss Rod: Dual function truss rod
* Bridge: Parker custom cast aluminum vibrato bridge, stainless steel saddles
* Vibrato System: Custom flat spring with balance adjustment, 3-mode step stop: fixed, bend down only. or floating
* Tuners: Sperzel locking
* Magnetic pickups: Seymour Duncan Jazz (neck) and JB (bridge) Humbuckers
* Pickup selector: 3-way with push/pull coil tap
* Piezo system: 6-element Fishman piezo
* PreAmp/Mixer: New and improved Active Custom Fishman stereo preamp
* Other Controls: Volume, Vone with push-pull coil tap; Piezo volume, Pickup/Piezo 3-way selector
* Output: Split stereo or summed mono; "smart switching" jack
* Finish: Polyurethane
* Weight: 5 pounds
* Strings: D'Addario EXL 120, .009" - .042"
* Case/Bag: Parker Fly custom hard case
Parker Fly Mojo MIDI Electric Guitar Features:
* MIDI support utilizing The Roland Gk-Kt-Gt3 Divided Pickup kit
* Seymour Duncan Jazz (neck) and JB (bridge) Pickups, exclusive Fishman Electronics system
* Solid one-piece mahogany body and neck coated with a carbon glass epoxy
* Sperzel Trim-Lok tuners
* plug and play Integration with Roland V-Guitar System, Gr-20 Guitar Synthesizer, or any BOSS GK Effect pedals
* Parker custom-cast aluminum vibrato bridge, stainless steel saddles
* Seymour Duncan Jazz (neck) and JB (bridge) magnetic pickups
* 3-way mag pickup selection with push-pull coil tap
* Custom Fishman piezos and stereo voltage-doubled pre-amp
* Custom Parker vibrato system
* 5 lb.
Parker Fly Mojo MIDI Electric Guitar Includes:
* custom hardshell case